Google Analytics

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Personal Message from Citicards

A personal message to me from the CEO of Citicards:

Dear Benjamin,
I’ve always thought that the best way to show someone you are listening is to really deliver. That’s why we’ve been listening to customers like you, and making changes in response to your feedback.
For example, you asked for a monthly statement that is easier to read and use.We listened. Over the next few months, you will see a new statement, with a simplified design and a standard paper size so it’s easier to file.
You also asked for a more timely view into your spending. We heard you. Now, you can see your pending charges online, before they post to your statement.
You can read more about improvements we’re putting into place at my blog. Please stop by so we can continue the conversation and make your experience with Citi even better.
All the best,
Jud Linville
CEO, Citi Cards

My Response:

Dear Jud,
I don't freaking care about a new statement format. Lower my freaking rate or I'll just continue to NOT use your card. We taxpayers bailed out your company and yet you continue to fleece us with your excessive credit card rates. I simply won't carry a balance with you. Don't bother sending me your new and improved statement at all, since I guarantee it will always say $0 regardless of how exorbitant the rate you want me to pay.

Sincerely,
Benjamin Rice
customer since 2003

No comments: