Google Analytics

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WiX Questions

If you've posted some question about WiX to me on here, I haven't forgotten about you. I just haven't made it a priority to try and find the answer for you. :) I post here because I am discovering how to use some of these things just as many of you are, and admittedly there isn't a wealth of information out there.

Seriously, though, I appreciate the questions and want to take some time, even out of my own curiosity, to find the answers. Between work and life and trying to get ready for the fantasy baseball season, and flossing my gerbil's teeth, however, there just hasn't been much time. If you've posted questions and subsequently found the answers out there in the Tubes somewhere, I'd appreciate if you could post your answer here. "Make this your action item." Thanks!

No comments: