Google Analytics

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Random thoughts since I'm withdrawing from posting random, meaningless FB status updates:

I feel awful for the families of those who were on the Malaysian Airlines flight, but c'mon, CNN. I don't need hourly updates on its last known radar blip.... I wasn't blown away by the ending of Breaking Bad like some said they were. Don't get me wrong, it was quality. The overall series, however, was amazing. Easily unseated The Sopranos as my favorite television show ever.... I took in the finale of True Detective last night too. The acting in that show, especially by McConaughey, was great. The writing and directing were equally on point. It was a haunting series.... Tom Waits' "Martha" is a devastating song. Replace "Martha" with any hope or dream you've ever had.... Jeff Buckley singing "Hallelujah" is pretty devastating too, but you already knew that.

No comments: